Topspeed operate an efficient and reliable vehicle fleet of the latest Mercedes Citan, Vito and Sprinter vans
- Environmentally Friendly – The fleet is amongst the most fuel-efficient and cost-effective vans available and benefits from the Mercedes own 3-year unlimited mileage warranty and roadside assistance, as well as AA cover.
- Customised – many of our vans have been customised to carry Dangerous and Sensitive Goods with Forward Facing Cameras, slam-locks on the load doors, safes and refrigeration units. Some are double-lined and insulated.
- Tracking – The entire fleet is managed using the TomTom tracking, telematics, navigation and communication system, which allows operations staff to monitor the movement of vehicles real-time and provide customers with accurate eta’s and proof of deliveries, without delay.
- Refrigeration - we have a number of refrigerated Mercedes Vito vehicles that each has the capacity to carry up to 3 cubic metres, and as they are dual temperature refrigerated, they can transport chilled and ambient products. Available for Same Day deliveries, they are ideal for carrying; Food items, Catering, Pharmaceuticals including frozen, chilled and controlled ambient high-value products including medicines, vaccines, and medical treatments.
- In-house Maintenance Facilities – to maintain peak performance and reliability our fleet is subject to a strict maintenance regime with all work undertaken in or workshop at the Operations Hub in Winsford. To support this the TomTom system monitors vehicle efficiency and reports on pre-defined service intervals, fault codes and incidents such as harsh driving.
- Fully Insured – Topspeed offers Goods in Transit insurance cover up to £50,000, subject to the company’s standard terms of carriage, with additional cover available on request. Where goods have no actual commercial value but have a high consequential loss value also available is Topspeed’s £5,000,000 Professional Indemnity insurance cover.
For further information on our fleet or for details of Insurance cover and costs, contact us on 0800 856 2464