You can be assured of the Topspeed service and reliability at all times
- Accredited & Certified – holding certifications to ISO 9001 & 14001 Quality & Environmental Standards, the scope of which includes our Class 6.2 and Class 7 ADR service.
- Operational efficiency - we are continually improving our processes enabling us to maintain a structured and consistent approach to business, maximising internal efficiency and maintaining the very highest standards of customer service and care.
- Business Continuity – In 2015 we achieved the ISO 22301 accreditation for our Business Continuity Policy. This standard confirms that we have identified and quantified the risks and implemented robust plans to respond to any incidents and business disruption which will ensure our operations can remain at an acceptable predefined level whilst incorporating legal and regulatory requirements to maintain compliance and the continuity
- A Customer first culture – we provide a 24-hour 7-days-a-week, fully manned service from our Operations Centre to ensure everything happens on time.
- Continuous Monitoring – we measure our performance and offer our customers the opportunity to provide feedback. We regularly review our processes and set performance to ensure the collection, transportation and delivery of our customer’s goods is carried out with due care and attention in respect of the safety and rights of all other road users.
- Cyber Security - we maintain the Cyber Essentials Plus accreditation. This is subject to an annual review to thoroughly check our IT and telecommunications infrastructure robustness against potential Cyber Security hacking or Phishing incidents. View our Cyber Essentials Certificate can be viewed online here.