Who we are
Topspeed Couriers Ltd is a limited company registered in England and Wales with company number 2355055. The firm’s registered office & head office is at is at Unit 12 Ion Path, Winsford Industrial Estate, Winsford,
Cheshire CW7 3BX
Privacy & Data Protection
Topspeed Couriers Ltd is registered with the Information Commissioner’s Office (ICO) with registration number ZA290930 and is subject to the requirements of data protection legislation applicable to the UK meaning that the company must use your personal data in accordance with the law.
We will use your contact details to provide information to you about the services that we offer.
We keep your information confidential and will not disclose it to third parties unless disclosure is:
- Authorised by you;
- Necessary for the performance of a contract;
- Required by law;
- Necessary for the purpose of our legitimate interests or those of a third party (in other words, we have a compelling justification for the disclosure); or
- Necessary to protect your vital interests or those of another person i.e. to protect a life.
We will hold your contact details for as long as you provide your consent for us to do. We will not send or store any of your information outside of the European Economic Area (EEA).
* Please note that where you provide consent to us using your personal data, you are entitled to withdraw that consent at any time.
You can do this by informing our Data Protection Manager (contact details below).
If you are an individual, you have the following rights under the General Data Protection Regulation (GDPR):
- Right to access personal data – you can request details from us of the personal data that we hold about you;
- Right to object to processing – you can tell us that you want us to stop processing your personal data;
- Right to rectification – you can ask us to correct personal data that we hold because you believe it is inaccurate;
- Right to erasure – you can ask us to delete the personal data that we hold about you;
- Right to restrict processing – you can tell us that you only want us to use the personal data for a specific reason.
Please note that the rights described above are not absolute rights (they are not rights that will be automatically granted), as we have to consider whether there are any reasons why we cannot meet your request. For example, we will not be able to delete data that we are legally obliged to keep. We will let you know if we not able to meet your request and the reason why (where it is appropriate to disclose this information to you).
You also have the right to complain to the Information Commissioner’s Office (ICO) if you are not happy with the way that we handle your personal data. You can contact the ICO at Wycliffe House, Water Lane, Wilmslow, Cheshire, SK9 5AF or by calling the ICO’s helpline on 0303 123 1113.
We have appointed Sarah Ginham-Clegg as our Data Protection Manager and you can contact her to discuss any data protection related issues or queries on 01565 631 840 or via email at firstname.lastname@example.org.