Topspeed Couriers will be attending the Nuclear Decommissioning Conference Europe (NDC) 2016 event to be held in The Emirates Old Trafford in Manchester on 31st May to 1st June 2016.
The main theme for the event will be ‘Transition from Operations to Decommissioning by Preparing a Safe, Cost-Effective Shut Down and Waste Management Strategy’
- Understand how the transition from operations to decommissioning will be affected by safety culture, timeline and resourcing challenges
- Take lessons learned from current decommissioning sites including the common challenges faced within European gas-graphite reactors
- Develop strategies for back-end cost cutting including fleet wide decommissioning programmes, implementing new technologies and cost estimation techniques
- Address the socio-political, regulatory and technical issues facing nuclear waste management and spent fuel from both decommissioning and operational activities
- Ensure business development success by getting the latest on future opportunities across the NDA estate and European decommissioning markets
Stop by our stand and say hello to our team, in the meantime for further information on the event visit the official NDC 2016 website