Topspeed Couriers will be at the UK’s leading Defence Procurement and Supply Chain event on Thursday 28th March 2019 at Farnborough International.
Defence Procurement, Research, Technology & Exportability (DPRTE) 2019 is the UK’s leading annual defence procurement and supply chain event and is the ideal opportunity for buyers and suppliers to engage.
DPRTE partners with the Ministry of Defence and many of the leading UK and International defence and procurement support organisations.
Keynote speakers include;
- Jim Carter – Supply Chain Commercial Director of the Ministry of Defence
- Dr Lucy Mason – Head of Defence and Security Accelerator
- Jacqui Rock – Commercial Director of Defence Infrastructure Organisation (DIO)
- Professor Trevor Taylor – Professorial Research Fellow in Defence Management – Royal United Services Institute
- Tracy Buckingham – Head of Operations and Security Exports at DIT DSO
- Ant Middleton – SAS: Who Dares Wins and Motivational Speaker
Topspeed Couriers will be on stand 47 to promote and discuss our specialist courier services, our place on the Crown Commercial Services (CCS) framework and how we are working with a wide range of Central and Local Government agencies providing Secure, Forensic, Sensitive and Dangerous Goods transportation UK wide.
For further information on the Defence Procurement and Supply Chain event, go to www.DPRTE.co.uk or to arrange an appointment with the Topspeed team on 0800 856 2464