Specialists in transportation of Dangerous Goods
Topspeed are specialists in the safe and efficient transportation of all classes of Dangerous Goods under ADR Regulations, including:
- Class 1 Explosive Material
- Class 6.2 Infectious Substances
- Class 7 Radioactive Material
We can confidently say we are experts in carrying these classes of Dangerous Goods:
- Our drivers and Operations team have been trained in ADR and have regular security briefings with our in-house DGSA (Dangerous Goods Safety Advisor)
- All drivers are employed by Topspeed directly and have been security checked
- We are subject to regular audits by Land Transport Security Division of the Department of Transport (DfT) and the Office for Nuclear Regulation
- From our Operations Hub in Knutsford we monitor the movement of our Fleet around the clock using the TomTom Fleet Tracking Telematics platform which means we can keep in touch with our drivers all the time. Using our Advanced Notification facility clients can see, real-time exactly the location of the van carrying their sensitive goods
- We have robust business systems encompassed within in our ISO 9001, 14001 & 22301 certificated Quality, Environmental & Business Continuity system where our Radiation Protection Programme, Local Rules and Risk Assessment are documented
- We employ a full-time Dangerous Goods Safety Advisor
- The Topspeed fleet of Mercedes Vito and Sprinter vehicles are equipped with specialist equipment and slam-locks. Our fleet is located throughout England, Scotland and Wales so we are able to carry out collections and deliveries from Nuclear Site Licensed Companies, research establishments and testing laboratories anywhere in the UK.
- Where goods have to be shipped abroad we use our specialist IATA Dangerous Goods partner, DG Global Forwarding based at Heathrow.
To discuss how Topspeed can help your organisation with the safe transportation of Dangerous Goods, of any classification, contact us on 0800 856 2464