Topspeed are delighted to announce that they have been awarded a place on the Crown Commercial Service Government Framework RM399 for the next four years.
This framework is for specialist courier services spread across 7 separate lots. Topspeed now holds placing on both this and RM 3798 for Secure Goods, the two agreements that superseded RM 1006, the original agreement from 2012.
With only a handful of suppliers awarded placings on each lot Topspeed is now able to fully support the Crown Commercial Services mandate to add value added services to Government agencies whilst fuelling economic growth among UK SME’s
Topspeed bid for, and were awarded, places on the 5 following lots:
- Class 6.2 Infectious Substances (Category A and Category B), Non-infectious Substances, Biological Substances, Blood and Tissue
- Controlled Drugs and Pharmaceuticals
- Explosive Substances (Class 1) and Firearms
- The Haulage, Storage and Disposal of Seized Goods.
- Radioactive Materials (Class 7)
David Turner, Managing Director at Topspeed commented “we are proud to continue our work with the Crown Commercial Service and we see this new contract as validation of the high-quality standards we apply in the transportation of the sensitive and dangerous goods”
For information on the Topspeed services call our team on 01565 631840